Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Snorkeling Trips and other Adventure Travel topics.
· Always snorkel with a buddy.
· Do not touch marine life.
· Check local conditions before entering the water.
· Don't snorkel if the water is too choppy, there are big waves, approaching storms, high winds, jellyfish, strong currents, or low visibility.
· Pay attention to your surroundings.
· Do not snorkel in high traffic areas.
· Know your limits.
· Never turn your back to the sea.
· Avoid alcohol and other substances before snorkeling.
· Bring a first aid kit and emergency numbers.